Gazelle Consulting provides affordable CCPA compliance services to organizations that store data belonging to California residents.
CCPA Compliance Support
Our CCPA compliance consultants will help your business understand whether CCPA is required for your organization, which data sets and information systems require compliance safeguards, and how to incorporate data subjects’ rights into your data governance program.
What is CCPA?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) affords many rights to individuals regarding how their personal information (PI) is used by companies. Broadly, CCPA applies to any organization that collects data regarding California residents or households, including but not limited to contact information, IP address, device IDs, or any other information which can be used to identify an individual. CCPA includes an exemption for any data already covered by other legislative acts, including HIPAA and GLBA. Organizations that are covered by CCPA must comply by January 1, 2020.
How we can help
- Easy to follow CCPA roadmap
- CCPA Data and Systems Inventory
- CCPA Compliance Gap Assessment
- Analysis of data exemptions covered by other legislative acts (including HIPAA and GLBA)
- Evaluation of all technology, vendors, and processes
- CCPA Policy and Procedures specific to your business or organization
- Development of consent templates
- Employee Training
- CCPA Compliance Report